Friday, February 4, 2022

imbued

Friday, February 4, 2022 (5:48 a.m.)

Holy God,


Good morning. And thank You.


“Dreamy” is the word that best describes my overall demeanor yesterday. Thank You Lord for the “magical” [mercy and grace in Christ’s abiding love] and captivating way I was able to give in to Your presence with me.

(7:24 a.m.)

Amazing and freeing is how I remember it. Thank You Father.


Yes. Thank You for the infinite ways You surround and imbue us with Your peace and Your presence. Mm, yes Lord.


Imbued. Infused, inspired or permeated with (a feeling or quality). That’s what the dreaminess was yesterday Lord. Otherworldly. Divine.


And with this? I get to turn to 2 Peter 1:3-4. Growing in the Knowledge of God. “As we know Jesus better, His divine power gives us everything we need for living a godly life. He has called us to receive His own glory and goodness! And by that same mighty power, He has given us all of His rich and wonderful promises. He has promised that you will escape the decadence all around you caused by evil desires and that you will share in His divine nature.”


I received a glimpse of sharing Your divine nature yesterday Lord. Taking each moment as it came. EnJOYing Your peace as it presented itself.


Blessed God, thank You for all You are teaching me about choosing peace over conflict. Love instead of fear. And forgiveness overall. You are a good, good Father. And I love You so very much.


The Life Recovery Bible footnote “1:3-4 One of the most comforting products of faith is the simple awareness that we possess everything we need to live a full and meaningful life. How do we experience this provision? By participating in God’s nature through faith and by growing through practice into all that He has designed us to be.”


I love the ways You make us aware of Your presence. Oh! Like the song that is just now starting to emerge. What is it Lord? Rather than try to find it on my own, I’m asking You right away.


BINGO! [not that song 😊 ] I only had the words “let, us, of, Your, goodness.” And here it is! ♪Let us experience the glory of Your goodness Holy Spirit You are welcome here…♪


You did this for me yesterday Lord. To be more accurate, You do this for us everyday. I became ♪more aware of [overcome by!] Your presence, Lord♪ Thank You. Praise You. Use me!


“The past is part of who we are, the future is securely in God’s hands, and today is filled with opportunities to grow in our understanding of love, forgiveness, truth, and grace! Just as parents provide for their children’s needs, so God supplies all that we need, including the ability to rise above our circumstances and temptation” (footnote concluded).


Holy God, do all You know is best in teaching me to live this day to Your good and to Your glory. Glorifying and enjoying [imbued by] You as I go. I love You. I need You. I want You. I thank You. Amen.

(520 words ~ 8:18 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment