Tuesday, February 8, 2022

aware in that moment

 Tuesday, February 8, 2022 (6:03 a.m.)

♪It Is Well with my soul♪


I thought for sure it was the song from yesterday finally revealing itself. Not! Giving it all to You, I wonder what You have for me here.


Lord God, this morning was different than ever before. The notes weren’t faint as usual. No. They started out loud. And grew with intensity. I was aware in that moment how out of the ordinary it was.


Thank You God for the many ways You change things up for us. I’m asking You to continue growing and correcting me. Making me aware of Your continued presence.


You are teaching me. Showing me. Allowing and encouraging me to stay my mind on You. Thank and praise You God.


Today is a brand new day. Filled with a myriad of opportunities. Keep me aware of Your presence and guidance at every juncture.


You taught me many things yesterday. I made “bold cuts” while trimming roses. Not completely sure of what I was doing, I invited You to help me find and make what seemed to be the wisest and best decision. Time will tell. And we shall see.


These are adages I’ve used for decades Lord. Yet somehow different this morning. More deeply rooted. Bolder. Reminding me that You are in charge. We can count on You in every instance.


I’m here asking You to continue singing Your Truth to me. Causing me to be aware of Your presence in every moment of decision making.


I love You Lord. I’m seeking Your peace and Your providence. Your protective care in all I think, do and say this day. Being fully aware in every moment and choosing wisely to be loving and kind. Accepting circumstances and forgiving all [myself and others] as I go.


Do everything You must to Your good and glorious end. Reminding me, no matter the hardships, ♪It is well, it is well with my soul♪


Thank You. Praise You. Use me. Amen.

(329 words ~ 7:45 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment