Friday, February 11, 2022

standout songs

 Friday, February 11, 2022 (4:19 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You! Another song. Seemingly out of nowhere. Deep within my sleep. One long held note, followed by ten shorter ones. Somewhat readily suspected. Then verified. Thank You Lord.


Having just heard it while working in the yard the other day it didn’t take too long to piece it together. ♪Morning, I see You in the sunrise ev’ry morning. It’s like a picture that You’ve painted for me, a love letter in the sky♪


Mm, what a delightful way to be awakened. You pulling my attention straight over to You. Before my eyes were even open.


♪Nobody Loves Me Like You Love Me Jesus I stand in awe of Your amazing ways I worship You as long as I am breathing God You are faithful and true Nobody Loves Me Like You♪


Singing Your Truth. Beauty. Restoration. Eternity. Provision. Protection. ♪Oh what a song my heart keeps singing♪ Mm. Yes. Truth!


Blessed Father God, how I thank You for the music that continues within. Yes. Now another standout song from a few days ago.


Aligning our tendency toward committed busyness with Your call ♪to keep it real simple, Bring everything right back to ground zero♪ Father thank You for reaching down from heaven and rescuing us (Psalm 18:16).


You want us to ♪Love God and Love People… keep on loving…♪ Singing out Your Truth that “love is patient and kind” (1 Corinthians 13:4). Thank You that You rescue hearts and change lives!


♪We’re living in a world that keeps breakin’ But if we want to find a way to change it It all comes down to this Love God and love people♪ Yes Lord. Continue Your work in lining us up to Your will and to You way.


♪Gotta keep it real simple… Love God and love people♪ Yes please Lord! Do all You must to Your good and glorious end.


I love You. And I want to love people. As You would have me love. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(343 words ~ 6:41 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment