Friday, February 18, 2022

♪Provision, Provision♪

 Friday, February 18, 2022 (6:16 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. Praise You. You continue keeping my thoughts on You. Words. Songs. Truth. Faith. Hope. Smiling as I consider all You provide for us, I am truly grateful.


Lord God, You know our needs. And You supply for them all. Thank You. Praise You.


Along with the other songs of the late night and early morning, this one word substitutes Fiddler On the Roof’s “Tradition.” ♪Provision, Provision♪ Thank You that You provide so generously for us Lord.


My thoughts were all over the place yesterday. Seemingly unwilling to be corralled. [♪But that was Yesterday and yesterday’s gone♪] See how quickly You remind me to focus on now? Today. You.


"Dying to self" is a relatively new to me realization. Remembering occasions where Your Holy Spirit has intervened on my behalf buoys me wildly! Thank you Father.


Having the presence of mind to continue turning to You is an absolute gift. Being able to sing Your Truth [♪I am Who You Say I Am♪] throughout the night helped me sleep. Thank and praise You Lord.


There’s a genuine eager[agog]ness I’m experiencing right now. A belief. Trust. Desire to reach out into the day.


Father I want to glorify and enjoy You this day. This day which You have made (Psalm 118:24). The one in which we are to ♪rejoice and be glad♪


I love You Lord. I want that to be obvious. I depend on You to continue teaching me to fully trust in and rely on You.


I ask You to empower and enable me in being kind! To “Keep Inputting Noble Dialogue.” Again, something I did while trying to sleep. Thinking the words: redemption. Hope. Mercy. Charity. Forgiveness.


And singing ♪I am forgiven [it’s actually chosen!] Not forsaken I am who You say I am You are for me Not against me I am who You say I am♪


Keep me singing, and trusting, Your Truth Dear Lord. Believing You ‘will supply all our needs from Your riches in glory because of what Christ Jesus has done for us’ (Philippians 4:19).


I want to sing. Smile. Stand firm on Your Word. And stay my mind [Keep Inputting Noble Dialogue] on You. Your Truth. And Your ♪Provision, Provision!♪


Use me today Dear Lord. Exactly as You know is best. Thanking. Praising. Appreciating. Glorifying. And enjoying You as I go. I love You. Bless You. Amen.


(411 words ~ 8:16 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment