Thursday, February 10, 2022

place of rest

 Thursday, February 10, 2022 (5:15 a.m.)


♪Well, here we are again I guess it must be fate♪


Thank You Father. Thank You for music. Thank You for reminders. Thank You for guiding my mind in the thoughts I’m willing to think.


You provide us choices at every turn. Thank You for all You do on our behalf. Guide me this day, Dear Lord, in every decision I encounter.


I want to rest in You. Speak of You. Share Your goodness and Your grace. Work in me this day. By. With. Through. And for me. Empowering and emboldening me as we go.


Proverbs 13:3

Isaiah 30:15-18

Philippians 4:4-9

Hebrews 4:9-11


Thank You for Your Word of Truth and promises Dear Lord. The place where we can turn and come into Your presence. Be overcome by Your peace. Sit. Rest. Trust. Mm, yes.


♪Jesus Paid It All all to Him I owe sin had left a crimson stain He washed it white as snow♪ Thank You God! Thank You for the many ways You provide for us.


With Your Word comforting and guiding me through this day, I ask You to continue bringing me into Your place of rest. With You. Singing. Smiling. Standing firm on Your Word. Staying my mind on Your Truth.


I want to love well (Philippians 1:9). You. Others. And myself as You command. With all of my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30-31). Do all You must to Your good and glorious end.


I love You. Thank You. Amen.

(261 words ~ 7:59 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment