Friday, October 4, 2019

warm Truth


Friday, October 4, 2019 (5:49 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Thank You. Thank You that You love us. Thank You that we get to serve You by serving others. Thank You that we get to stretch and sing. Smile and stand firm in Your Truth.

This morning two songs were there before getting out of bed. ♪Open My Eyes That I May See♪ won out. Thank You Father. Mm, yes! Thank You Father.

So many times when I sing a song I feel transported into Your presence. This morning is no exception.

As I explore these particular lyrics I am taken into Your Word. Your Truth. Your law.

Psalm 119. The Passion Translation. Verses 17-19. “The Abundant Life Let me, Your servant, walk in abundance of life that I may always live to obey Your Truth. Open my eyes to see the miracle-wonders hidden in Your Word. My life on earth is so brief, so tutor me in the ways of Your wisdom.”

Mm, yes Father. Tutor me!

You are so good Dearest Lord. Your provisions so vast and all encompassing. I believe I miss many of them by simply not seeing.

Blessed, Holy Father God, there is so much going on around us. How I truly ask You to ♪open my eyes that I may see Glimpses of Truth Thou hast for me Place in my hand the wonderful key That shall unclasp and set me free♪

Your wonderful key Lord. Your Truth. Your Word. Your promises. Yes Father. Let me see. And hear. Using all You provide to live this day as You would have me.

Blessed God, I love You. I thank You. And I ask You Lord to empower and enable me to ♪Open my mouth and let me bear Gladly the warm Truth everywhere; Open my heart and let me prepare Love with Thy children thus to share.♪

Yes Father! It’s Your love and warm Truth I long to share with others. Freely. Regularly. Automatically. Like breathing.

I love You Lord and I ask You to continue making me the woman You would have me be. Do all You must that I will truly carry Your warm Truth to others. I love You. I thank You. And I truly beseech You to make it all so Dear Lord. Make it so. Thank You. Amen.
(395 words ~ 7:20 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment