Sunday, October 13, 2019

Romans 8:28


Saturday, October 12, 2019 (6:21 a.m.)

♪All things work together for my good♪

I’m not exactly sure what song it is. The Bible verse is Romans 8:28. So Blessed God, I am asking You to speak to me this morning. Make me keenly aware of all You have and want for and from us.

♪You are good… when there’s nothing good in me [FOREVER REIGN]♪ Father, how I thank and praise and depend on You and Your love. Use me this day exactly as You know is best.

My natural tendency leans more toward waffling. Wavering. Sitting on the fence. Going back and forth. Anything but making a firm decision and sticking with it.

You can change that in me. I know You can. Because ♪You make all things work together for my good… You stay the same through the ages Your love never changes… Nothing can separate Even if I run away YOUR LOVE NEVER FAILS I know I still make mistakes But You have new mercies for me everyday Your love never fails…♪

Thank You Father. Thank You that You are so good. Thank You that we have Your Word. Your Truth. Your hope. Your love.

Romans 8:27-29. The Passion Translation. “God, the searcher of the heart, knows fully our longings, yet He also understands the desires of the Spirit, because the Holy Spirit passionately pleads before God for us, His holy ones, in perfect harmony with God’s plan and our destiny.

“So we are convinced that every detail of our lives is continually woven together to fit into God’s perfect plan of bringing good into our lives, for we are His lovers who have been called to fulfill His designed purpose. For He knew all about us before we were born and He destined us from the beginning to share the likeness of His Son. This means the Son is the oldest among a vast family of brothers and sisters who will become just like Him.”
(7:49 a.m.)

Just like Him? Oh Lord. How I thank You for every single time You surprise me. I came here thinking and singing verse 28 and You led me deeper. Thank You Lord
(8:29 a.m.)
Interesting time stamp. Thanks for that too God.

Focused. Distracted. Attending. Preoccupied…

No comments:

Post a Comment