Saturday, October 26, 2019

♪Nothing But the Blood of Jesus♪


Thursday, October 24, 2019 (6:34 a.m.)
Vancouver, WA
Holy God,

Thank You! Thank You for music. And Truth. And sleep. Yes Father. Once more I was able to sleep and with it came rest. And dreams. And hope. And more Truth.

♪Nothing But the Blood of Jesus♪ What a smile and such peace I experienced every single time I awoke singing this renowned refrain. Praise You Father.

Joy. Hope. Ideas. Freedom.
(7:41 a.m.)

This current trip has reminded me Lord of the multitude of choices we each face every single day. Fear? Faith! Despair? Delight. Regrets? Rejoice!

We get to choose. Life? Or death (Deuteronomy 30:19). We can keep being miserable or determine to forsake all and trust You. Our choice. You ordained it.

Today I ask You Father to renew my commitment of glorifying and enjoying You forever. “Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to You, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer” (Psalm 19:14).

Daily life here on earth is never going to be perfect. That is set apart for us in heaven. Mistakes, disasters, speed bumps, hiccups and snafus are all going to happen. Jesus said so. John 16:33.

The Message declares quite simply, “I’ve told you all this so that trusting me, you will be unshakable and assured, deeply at peace. In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties. But take heart! I’ve conquered the world.”

It’s the footnotes for The Passion Translation I’m asking You to instill deeply within me. “Cheer up! Jesus has taken away the power this world has to defeat us and has conquered it for us. Peace is resting in His victory.” Yes, please Father.

If I claim to love and depend on You, I long to live that way every moment of the day. With the courage that You provide.

“And everything I’ve taught you is so that the peace which is in me will be in you and will give you great confidence as you rest in Me. For in this unbelieving world you will experience trouble and sorrows, but you must be courageous, for I have conquered the world!” (The Passion Translation). Yes. Please.

Continue Your work in making me fully aware that “greater is He Who is in me than he who is in the world” (1 John 4:4).

I love You Father. ♪You Make Me Brave♪ and I want to live that way every moment of every day. Make it so I pray. I love You. Thank You. Amen.

(435 words ~ 8:32 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment