Tuesday, October 1, 2019

rejuvenated ~ 9/30/19


Monday, September 30, 2019 (5:55 a.m.)
Mammoth Lakes, CA
Holy God,

How I thank You Lord! Yes. Thank You.

Thank You for safe travels. Fun. Fish. Food. Shelter. Sleep. Rest. Rejuvenation.

Blessed Lord, I just made another mistake. Not intentionally. Quite by accident. Easily cleaned up. A mistake nonetheless.

Thank You Father that You allow us mistakes. You do not expect perfection from any of us. Obedience? Yes. Perfection? Can’t happen.

Thanks Dad. Thanks for the things that help me smile as I consider all the love You pour out for each of us. How I ask You to continue teaching me how exactly You would have me share Your love with others.

Holy God, I love the way You revive, revitalize, regenerate, breathe new life into my being. You re-energize, resuscitate, refresh, reawaken, put new life into my heart. My soul. My mind and my strength (Mark 12:30). You give me a shot in my arm. Both pep and buck me up.

All these descriptive words and phrases help me think more deeply of what it is to be truly rejuvenated by You Father. Thank You Lord. Praise You.

Thank You for the times, like this morning for example, when I bring one word to You and find such life. Rejuvenated. Holy God, You are so very good!

The Message. Psalm 119:49-50. “Remember what you said to me, your servant - I hang on to these words for dear life! These words hold me up in bad times; yes, Your promises rejuvenate me.” It’s so true Father! Your promises bring new life to my soul.

Thank You Lord for the honor, the privilege, the opportunity to sit quietly with You. Considering, thinking about, being mindful of Who You are and the ways You work in and through us.

Father, how I ask You to guide and direct me this day. Using me for Your glory and the good of others. I rarely know what that means or how it looks, yet I find hope every time I ask it.

Glorifying and enjoying You forever. Our chief purpose. Depending on the Truth of Your Word and Your promises. Yes. Please. Make it so.

Thank You for giving me strength. Refreshing and reviving me. You are so good Father. And I am truly grateful. Use me. I love You. Thank You. Amen.

(400 words ~ 7:06 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment