Monday, October 14, 2019

dearly loved


Monday, October 14, 2019 (6:18 a.m.)
Beloved Father,

Mm. Yes. Beloved: dearly loved.
(7:08 a.m.)

Almost an hour has passed as I have read here, there and somewhere else in Your Word. Wanting desperately to know so much more about being Your beloved, dearly loved child.

Oh most loving and perfect Father, thank You for Your incredible love. Your magnificent, wonderful, spectacular love.

The more I read, the more I want to know. I wonder. Hope. Get excited. And read more.

Yes Father! How genuine is my desire to know, trust, believe and live this day as Your dearly loved daughter. It’s a Truth that continually seems just beyond my reach.

So many verses. So much Truth. I just keep digging deeper. Thank You Father.

I am dearly loved! Your Word says so.

Teach me to know. Trust. Believe. And act on Your Truth.

♪Beloved, let us love one another, For love is of God, And everyone that loveth is born of God And knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God, For God is love. Beloved, let us love one another. First John Four: Seven and Eight♪

How I thank You for the ways Your Truth lives in me. Through verses. And music.

♪Into Marvelous Light I’m running Out of darkness, out of shame By the cross You are the Truth, You are the Life, You are the Way… My dead heart now is beating My deepest stains now clean Your breath fills up my lungs Now I’m free, Now I’m free… Sin has lost it’s power Death has lost it’s sting From the grave You’ve risen Victoriously♪

Holy, blessed God I cannot thank You enough for Your Truth. Your promises. Your mercy. Your grace. Use me as You know is best. As your dearly loved daughter.

I long to share You with others. Embolden and empower me to this end.

♪I have heard You calling my name I have heard the song of love that You sing… As Your love, in wave after wave Crashes over me… You make me brave You call me out beyond the shore into the waves… You make me brave No fear can hinder now the promises You make♪

Yes Father. You make me brave! I am Your dearly loved daughter and You make me brave. Make that my jumping-off point this day.

I love You. I need You. I want You. And I thank You Blessed God. Oh how I thank You. Use me. I love You. Amen.
(422 words ~ 8:05 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment