Thursday, October 17, 2019

♪ ... But joy comes in the morning ♪


Thursday, October 17, 2019 (5:22 a.m.)
Happy morning Lord,

Yes. Happy.

Cheerful, joyful, glad. Mm. Yes!

There was an experiment last night. A different way of ending the day. And the line of a worship song ultimately led to sleep.

♪There may be pain in the night But joy comes in the morning♪ Thank You Father. You reminded me of other times that joy did indeed come in the morning.

With every distracting thought I was able to counter with Your Truth. While unsure of the verse [Psalm 30:5b] I was able to look forward to things looking differently in the light of day.

Blessed God, You do not disappoint! Going outside just before dawn I was delighted by the cotton ball clouds in the sky. Thank You Father.

Thank You for the hope found in trusting You. Hope in Your Truth spelled out in New English Translation. “One may experience sorrow during the night, but joy arrives [comes] in the morning.”

Mm, yes. Thank You Father.
(6:56 a.m.)
Yes! Thank You for this seeming “jackpot of JOY” I am currently experiencing. That “all’s right with the world” feeling.

I confess, it doesn’t happen often. Oh, but doesn’t hope and joy feel good!

You have given me beauty this morning. Truth. And such hopefulness. Thank You.

Waking with the thought of acceptance has truly provided me hope. As I went from there to the idea of adapting, I honestly felt a shift in my rigidity. Praise You Father. All glory to You.

Thank You for such a tremendous release of the pressures and weights of the world. In You I absolutely am able to accept what I cannot change. You give me courage to change what I can. And the wisdom to know the difference. Thank You Father.

Today I look to You for the power to accept. Adapt. Admire. And appreciate. This is a formula I learned decades ago. And had never before thought of putting into practice in every day situations. 

Lord I look to You to preempt any fear or frustration that may attempt to creep into this day. I am truly loving this feeling of optimism. Hopefulness. Joy.

♪You stay the same through the ages Your love never changes There may be pain in the night But joy comes in the morning And when the oceans rage I don’t have to be afraid Because I know that You love me Your Love Never Fails♪

Thank You for this Truth Father. Your love never fails. And joy really, truly did come this morning. Thank You. Use me joyfully this day Blessed God. I love You. I thank You. Amen.
(445 words ~ 7:58 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment