Saturday, October 26, 2019

freedom to choose


Saturday, October 26, 2019 (6:09 a.m.)
Holy God,

I made an ill-tempered plan last night. To be mad. And stay mad.

Thank You Father that You provide us such freedom. Yes. Freedom to choose. Mad. Glad. Sad. Bad. Rad. Had. So many choices.

While in the moment, I saw only the one. Thank You for all the times in the past that You have reminded me that ‘I’d better change my tune.’ Especially when that tune only leads to bitterness.

You are SUCH a ♪Good, Good Father It’s Who You are♪ Thank You Lord. Because we ARE ♪loved by You♪ we get to change our mind. “Be earnest and repent” (Revelation 3:19).

Yes! Just look at how The Message says it. “The people I love, I call to account - prod and correct and guide so they’ll live at their best. Up on your feet, then! About face! Run after God!” Yes. Run after You.

I get to choose to ♪Give Thanks with a grateful heart Give thanks to the Holy One Give thanks because He’s given Jesus Christ, His Son♪ That is exactly what I’m here doing Father. Thanking You. Gratefully.

Thank You for changing my heart. My mind. You feed my soul with Your Truth. And I am truly grateful Father.

Use me this day Lord. Exactly as You know is best. Loving You with all my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30). Thank You for providing us this freedom to choose.

Thank You. Praise You. I love You. Amen.
(257 words ~ 7:18 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment