Friday, October 18, 2019

"good works and beautiful lives"


Friday, October 18, 2019 (5:43 a.m.)
Good morning Lord,

Mm, yes. Good.
(6:31 a.m.)
Reading and wondering about what is good.

Deuteronomy. Titus. Revelation. Your Word is full of examples.

For now, I will suffice it to say that YOU are good. All the time.

All the time, You are good.

Embolden and empower me in living this day for Your good. Do all You must so others will see the work You have done in me and want it for themselves.

You are the Master of using good works in making beautiful lives. Thank You Father.

I have the privilege of being around very young people today. Let my words and actions represent You and Your love for all. Standing for You in all I think, say and do.

And just like that I’m singing ♪Stand Up, Stand Up for Jesus, Ye soldiers of the cross♪ and turning to 1 Corinthians 16:13. “Be on guard. Stand true to what you believe. Be courageous. Be strong.”

Yes Father! I am looking to Your goodness and claiming You in my life.

Verse 14 reminds us, “And everything you do must be done with love.” Yes Father. With Your love!

The Life Recovery Bible comment (16:5-18) tells us, “Throughout this letter Paul encouraged the Corinthians in their recovery and spiritual growth. In closing Paul revealed his love and trust in them by making personal requests. There is always a balance between caring for the hurts and needs of others and being able to ask for what we need as well. Healthy relationships are characterized by this kind of balanced give-and-take.”

Yes! All this because You are good. Thank You Father. Thank You Jesus. Live in me this day. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(302 words ~ 7:33 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment