Sunday, October 20, 2019

ESPECIALLY!


Saturday, October 19, 2019 (10:25 a.m.)

Most Dear and Incredibly Loving God,

Thank You! You are changing my thinking. I used to be so sure I knew exactly what I was doing. And why.

Then all my hopes and beliefs seemed to come into question. I doubted. Became uncertain. I fussed. And fretted.

Thank You for the times I’ve looked to You. Wanting desperately to learn how not to behave erratically. You have been the calm presence we need Father.

Thank You Lord. Thank You for other people who have reacted badly and are willing to share what they have learned from their mistakes. Thank You that there is power in knowledge.

And thank You ESPECIALLY that ♪There is pow’r, pow’r, wonder-working pow’r In the blood of the Lamb; There is pow’r, pow’r, wonder-working pow’r In the precious blood of the Lamb♪

Yes! Power. Especially in the precious blood of the Lamb. Thank You Father.

I ask You to guide and direct this day. According to Your best for each of us. Oh how we love and thank You Lord. Do all You must. In, with, by, through and for us. Thank You Father. We love You. Amen.

(202 words ~ 11:50 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment