Monday, October 28, 2019

asked and delivered


Monday, October 28, 2019 (6:02 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Thank You for leading my thoughts to You. Here I ask You to guide me deep into Your Word. Share with me what You want me to know this day.

Wow, Father. Asked and delivered!

So many verses. So much Truth. Lead me. Guide me. Speak to me that I will listen. Learn. Obey. Yes Father. Listen. Learn. Obey. Repeat!

1 John 1. The Passion Translation. Jesus referred to as “the Living Expression of God” (v. 1) and “the eternal Life-Giver” (2). Verse 4, “We are writing these things to you because we want to release to you our fullness of joy.”

I’m getting to start in one area of Your Word. Feel it deep in my being. Turn to another. Sing of Your mercies. Joy. And love. Thank You Father.

Sharing Together John 15:5-15 The Life Recovery Bible. “… it is important to speak in the language of love, not condemnation.” Thank You Father. That’s what You do with us! Gently and humbly guiding us to Your Truth. Praise You Lord.

Jesus said it best. “I have loved you even as the Father has loved me. Remain in my love. When you obey me, you remain in my love, just as I obey my Father and remain in His love. I have told you all this so that you will be filled with my joy. Yes, your joy will overflow! I command you to love each other in the same way that I love you” (vs. 9-12).

Mm, yes Father.

♪This is My Commandment That you love one another That your joy may be full…♪

Do all You must Blessed God that we really will love as You command. That Your joy will fill our hearts with overflowing gladness! (v. 11)

Yes please Father. All You must. I ask. You deliver. Thank You. Praise You. Use us. Amen.
(322 words ~ 7:38 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment