Friday, August 30, 2019

without ceasing


Friday, August 30, 2019 (6:04 a.m.)
Most Blessed and Holy God,

Thank You Lord. Yes, thank You.

You are good. All the time. All the time, You are good! Thank You Father.

I confess to You, I am not. I run far more fickly. Changeable.

Thank You that ♪You stay the same through the ages Your love never changes♪

And just like that, for the umpteenth time just this week, this song [♪Your Love Never Fails♪] blends right in with another [♪One Thing Remains♪]. ♪Your love never fails It never gives up It never runs out on me♪

That’s how You are with us Blessed Father. You never fail. You never give up. You never run out on us. You’re constant. Dependable. Perfect. Never ending. Without ceasing. Thank You God.

Is that what it means when I remember “God is love”? Yes, Father. Speak to me more this morning about Your love.

That love that goes ♪on and on and on and on♪ overwhelming and satisfying my soul. ♪And I never, ever, have to be afraid♪ all because Your Word [Worldwide English (New Testament)] confirms “Where God’s love is, there is no fear. God’s perfect love takes away fear. It is punishment that makes a person fear. Anyone who has fear does not have perfect love” (1 John 4:18).

Breathing deeply. Settling in and letting Your love wash right over me. Father, I ask You to use me this day. To Your glory and the good of others. 

We love You. Long to serve You. And ask You to make it so. Thank You Father. Amen.
(269 words ~ 7:27 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment