Friday, August 2, 2019

so much to learn


Friday, August 2, 2019 (6:41 a.m.)
Most Holy God,

I’m asking You to speak with me about forgiveness. Lord, You are so good. And You know the best You have planned for Your people.

My natural tendency these days seems to be judgment over forgiveness. Almost every time.
(7:00 a.m.)

Turning in Your Word (Revelation 22:1-5) I realize once again how very much there is for me to learn. On that same note, I remember a time decades ago that I was introduced to the importance of forgiveness. Father, Your way is brilliant. Thank You for providing us the opportunities we need to practice and to learn.

Oh most Holy God, how I thank You. Your Word is rich with Truth and promises. We get to stand firm (1 Corinthians 16:13) and stay our minds (Colossians 3:2) on the hope we have on all Jesus has done.

Thank You Father. Forgiveness. There is still so much for me to learn. And practice. Do all You must in teaching me not only to offer but also to accept forgiveness. From You. And others.

I love You Lord. Work in me. Exactly as You know is best.

I am feeling drained. How much of that stems from any degree of grudge holding? Unforgiveness is exhausting. It takes far too much energy. Keep my focus on You. Your Word. Your Truth. Your promises.

I love You. I need You. I want You. I ask You. And I thank You Lord. Oh how I thank You. Use me. To Your glory and the good of others. Thank You. Amen.
(275 words ~ 7:57 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment