Tuesday, August 13, 2019

joy in the morning


Tuesday, August 13, 2019 (7:29 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Thank You!

I didn’t feel good last night. There was fever. Nausea. And muscle aches. Seemingly set into motion by a vaccine booster. Blessed God, thank You that “joy comes in the morning” (Psalm 30:5b). Truly. Yes!

Joy in the morning. I really didn’t expect it. Thank You that I get to experience it. The Voice tells us, “The deepest pains may linger through the night, but joy greets the soul with the smile of morning.”

The smile of the morning greeting my soul. Thank You Father. I love the word pictures. Wycliffe Bible says, “gladness at the morrowtide.” Young’s Literal Translation, “at morn singing.”

Mm, Father, thank You. Joy. Rejoicing. Singing. Laughter. Truth. Promises. I love You. And I thank You Father.

Today is scheduled to be somewhat busy. I’m looking to You Father. Asking Your comfort. Seeking Your guidance. Thanking You for all You have provided. Weeping at night. And joy in the morning.

Thank You Father. Praise You. Use me. As You know is best. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(184 words ~ 8:21 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment