Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Into Your grace


Wednesday, August 21, 2019 (6:49 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You! There was sleep. So much easy sleep.

And then a song. Seemingly out of nowhere. Quickly recognized as one from our Sunday service.

Searching only “You are for us lyrics” up came the immediate answer. ♪You Make Me Brave♪ What a smile as I listened while reading the words.

Father God, such peace and word pictures come to mind as I continue listening to and reading these lyrics. Waves. Crashing over me. You, our “Champion of Heaven” making a way for all to enter in.

Lord, the more I read and listen to these thought provoking words the deeper and more exciting the peace that “crashes over me”. Thank You Father. Praise You.

♪I have heard You calling my name I have heard the song of love that You sing So I will let You draw me out beyond the shore Into Your grace... ♪ Try as I may, I can’t find the words to describe the various emotions taking place in me right now.

Excitement. ♪As Your love, in wave after wave Crashes over me, crashes over me For You are for us You are not against us♪ Courage while considering ♪You make me brave… You call me out beyond the shore into the waves… No fear can hinder now the love that made a way♪

Holy Father. Champion of Heaven. Continue Your work in me. ♪I stand before You now The greatness of Your renown I have heard the majesty and wonder of You King of Heaven, in humility, I bow♪

Yes Father. You do indeed make me brave! Do all You must to empower me in letting ♪You draw me out beyond the shore Into Your grace♪ Yes. Into Your grace.

Father, I love You. I need You. I trust You. Use me. Thank You. Amen.

(311 words ~ 7:59 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment