Sunday, August 11, 2019

Hello!


Sunday, August 11, 2019 (7:08 a.m.)
Holy God,

Hello. Yes, Father. Hello!

I was more than a little tentative at offering such a simple greeting to the Creator of the Universe. The laugh I experienced sealed my decision.

Proverbs 14:33 in The Message helped me smile. “Lady Wisdom is at home in an understanding heart - fools never even get to say hello.” It’s The Passion Translation that had me laughing.

Blessed God, thank You for the many ways You speak to us. Getting our attention. Pointing us to the Truth Your Word has to offer.

The Passion Translation, “Wisdom soothes the heart of the one with living-understanding, but the heart of a fool just stockpiles stupidity.” How often does my heart stockpile stupidity?

Father, as we prepare to begin our day with a time of worship, I ask You to guide and direct our thinking. And our understanding. We love You Lord. We need You. And we thank You. Use us. As You know is best. Thank You. Amen.
(173 words ~ 7:59 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment