Thursday, April 26, 2018

the throne room of God


Saturday, April 21, 2018 (7:24 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You that You are so good. Thank You that we have access to You. Thank You for the phrase that just came to my mind. “Invited into the throne room of God”.

Holiest God, I confess. I don’t know what this means.
~
In reading more for knowledge and understanding, I pause to accept Your peace in the matter.

Deuteronomy 1:19-21. The Life Recovery Bible comment. “‘Don’t be afraid! Don’t be discouraged!’ The expression “Don’t be afraid,’ along with its variations, is the most common command in Scripture. There are so many things to be afraid of. In challenging His people to a new course of action, God insisted that they cast away their fears. God was really asking His people to trust in Him. If we can learn to turn our focus away from our circumstances toward God and His power, our helplessness and fears will soon melt away.”

The throne room of God. A place of which I am presently unlearned. Teach me what You want me to know I pray. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment