Monday, April 23, 2018

faithful, enduring love


Monday, April 2, 2018 (8:35 a.m.)
Ensenada, MX
Blessed, Holy God,

Thank You. Thank You for Your love. Thank You for Your Son. Thank You for this time. Thank You for this place. Thank You that You are here, in our midst.

Thank You that as I think and sing praises to You this morning, I come again to the Psalms. 136. Thanking. Praising. Hoping. Trusting. Declaring. “His faithful love endures forever.”

As I turn to You this day after the celebration of Your Son’s resurrection, I am once again asking for more. More love. More joy. More peace. More patience. More kindness. Goodness. Faithfulness. Gentleness. And self-control (Galatians 5:22-23a).

Father, I fail so often. I doubt. I wonder. I waver. Falter. And then I remember. You. Your love. Your power. Your strength. Your plan. Your goodness. Your grace. Your faithful love that endures forever.

As we prepare to leave for the day Father I ask Your presence. Your leadership; guidance. Your faithful, enduring love to go before, behind, above, beneath, and beside us. Completely encircling, encompassing and encasing us in Your mighty, protective care.

Father, we love You. We long to know and represent You well. Do all You must in making us the people You would have us be. Fully and mightily dependent on Your faithful, enduring love.

I love You Father. And I ask You to clothe me “with strength and dignity” that I would freely “laugh with no fear of the future” (Proverbs 31:25). Thank You Father. How I praise You. Amen.
(266 words ~ 9:26 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment