Saturday, April 28, 2018

smiling


Saturday, April 28, 2018 (7:35 a.m.)
Most Holy God,

I love You. Thank You that we are allowed [even encouraged?] to come before You with such freedom. Freedom to…
(8:48 a.m.)
… search. Seek. Learn. Love. Ask. Expect. Trust. Believe. Smile.

Mm. Yes. Smile!

Most holy and loving God, it’s the smile that reminds me of Your blessings. Every single time I am aware that I am smiling I automatically breathe in deeply and think of Your surrounding, encompassing presence.

Psalm 15:13. The Voice. “A warm, smiling face reveals a joy-filled heart, but heartache crushes the spirit and darkens the appearance.” It’s so true Blessed God. I experience it everyday. Thank You that the joy You provide is so much bigger than all of my deep and dark ways of thinking.

Your Truth wins out. We find joy and contentment in Your Word.

Holy God, thank You! Use me this day exactly as You wish. Seeking Your will and Your way. I love You. I long to serve You. Glorifying and enjoying You all the way. Do all You must to make it so Dear Lord.

Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(197 words ~ 9:16 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment