Tuesday, April 17, 2018

exactly that! ~ 3/27/18


Tuesday, March 27, 2018 (8:35 a.m.)
Anchored off Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii
Holy God,

Thank You!!!

“Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will know what God wants you to do, and you will know how good and pleasing and perfect His will really is” (Romans 12:2) ~ Mm…

The other day I asked to be released from the anger I was holding. I asked that You would soften my heart. That very night You did exactly that! I saw the object of my rejection through completely different eyes.

Reflection on Hosea The Life Recovery Bible Hosea 11:8-11 “What a wonderful God He is! He shows us mercy and provides a way to end our pain and restore our relationship with Him. Recovery is possible only if we seek God and let Him fill the empty places that our addiction could never fill.”

I sought You Father. Above my addiction to self-absorption, I sought You.

Chapter 11. Love Affirmed Illustrated Bible Handbook, “God looks ahead. He sees the suffering  that will come because His child rejects the ties of love with which He seeks to bind her, and is determined to turn away (5-7).”

No comments:

Post a Comment