Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Letting Go ~ 3/19/18


Monday, March 19, 2018 (5:43 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You that You are… holy. Thank You that You are God. Thank You that because You are all You are, we have hope. In You.

♪Lord You are more beautiful/precious than diamonds/gold...♪

♪You love endures forever… Sing praise Sing praise♪
(6:45 a.m.)

I am confessing concerns to You right now. We have another trip. I’m taking too much STUFF. It’s not all necessary, but it’s already packed and would be too hard to undo it all now. Sooo… instead, I am asking You Blessed Father to USE it all in teaching me even more that I need to know about letting go.

We’ve made some good starts. It is indeed a never ending process. And I definitely need You every step of the way.

Come with us I pray. Go before us.

♪Let the Peace of Christ Rule in Your Heart And whatever you do, in word or deed, Do it all in the name of the Lord. Giving thanks giving thanks to God thro’ Christ, the Lord♪

I don’t know this song at all, but the corresponding Bible verse settles my heart. Colossians 3:15, “Each of you is part of the body of Christ, and you were chosen to live together in peace. So let the peace that comes from Christ control your thoughts. And be grateful.” Yes! Yes. Oh yes.

Control my thoughts with Your peace Dear Lord. Let the tears that keep coming to the surface fall ~ or not. You decide. Let me not be afraid to feel deeply all that You wish. And be grateful. Yes. Grateful. Thank You. I love You. Use me Father. Amen.
(7:33 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment