Monday, April 23, 2018

laced with love ~ 3/31/18


Saturday, March 31, 2018 (8:47 a.m.)
Enroute Ensenada, MX
Blessed, Holy, Precious Father, Son and Spirit,

God the Father. God the Son. God the Holy Spirit. Hmm. Where will this thinking take me this morning?

Thanking. Praising. Asking. Seeking. Studying. Adoring. Confessing. Thanking. Supplicating. Thanking showed up twice here. Let’s look there together please.

Yes Father, thank You for sending us Your Son. Your one and only perfectly begotten Son. I read John 3:16. Then the next two verses. Over to 8:12. Then 1 John 1:5-7 Living in the Light. And ultimately to Revelation 12 The Woman and the Dragon.

Blessed, Holy, Perfect Father God, how I thank You for the complexity of Your Word. More Truth than I could ever begin to understand. Completely filled and laced with love.

As I read of Your Son’s predicted existence, I hope. I trust. I wait. I believe. I rest. And I ask. Again. ♪Change my heart O God Make it ever true Change my heart oh God May I be like You You are the Potter I am the clay Mold me and make me This is what I pray Change my heart oh God Make it ever true Change my heart oh God May I be like You♪ (Isaiah 64:8)

You never cease to make me smile. At the most unexpected moments. Another of Your lacing with love attributes.

As I sit, contemplating Your sacrifice on my behalf another song comes to mind. ♪Light of the world, You stepped down into darkness. Opened my eyes, let me see. Beauty that made this heart adore You Hope of a life spent with You Here I am to worship, Here I am to bow down, Here I am to say that You’re my God You’re altogether lovely, Altogether worthy Altogether wonderful to me♪

Singing my heart and soul to You I wonder what You would have me do with this day. Lace it with love. Your love. Your perfect, unending, power-filled love. Empower and embolden me to this end I ask.

Make me brave. Clothe me in the strength and dignity of the Proverbs 31 woman. Yes Father, make me A Wife of Noble Character. Empower me in laughing “with no fear of the future” (v. 25).

That is why Your Son came. To pay such a debt He did not owe. That we would live “life in all its fullness” (John 10:10). Unafraid (Isaiah 41:10). Free (John 8:32).

Take this day. And me along with it. Use me exactly as You wish. Completely laced with Your love. Thank You Father. Praise You Jesus. Bless You Holy Spirit.

Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(454 words ~ 10:11 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment