Wednesday, April 18, 2018

"Rejoice!" ~ 3/28/18


Wednesday, March 28, 2018 (9:11 a.m.)
Enroute Ensenada, MX
Most Dear and Blessed, Holy Father God,

Thank You! Thank You for Your love. Thank You for Your Truth. Thank You for Your provisions that never end.

Thank You that You truly are the antidote to every single thing that ails us. Every thought. Every feeling. Every action. Every fear. It all loses the power we give it when bathed in the light of Your perfect love.

Thank You Father. Thank You.

I went to sleep last night having overeaten and feeling miserable. I replayed “woulda, coulda, shoulda” moments over and over. I awoke several hours ago feeling much better. And began right where I left off last night rehashing my laundry list of mistakes.

Thank You Father that You stopped me right in the midst. You reminded me that my job here is to: Rejoice! In You! Always! And again I say, “Rejoice!” (Philippians 4:4).

Oh most Holy God, thank You that we do get to come to You. Exactly in our imperfection. You take us. Break us. Mold us. And make us into whatever it is You want us to be. Loving. Kind. Joyful. Peaceful. Patient. Good. Gentle. Faithful. And self-controlled (Galatians 5:22-23a).

Your Holy Spirit’s work in me changes me. My heart, my soul, my mind, my strength (Mark 12:30). You line me up in my feeling, being, thinking and doing. Thank You Father.

This day I ask You to continue reminding me of the importance of rejoicing in the grace of Your Son. In Your love. And in the fellowship of Your Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 13:13).

Oh look! Look here… verse 11! “Dear brothers and sisters, I close my letter with these last words: Rejoice. Change your ways. Encourage each other. Live in harmony and peace. Then the God of love and peace will be with you.”

Yes! Please! That!!! 

Thank You Father. I love You. Use me. Exactly as You wish. Amen.

(339 words ~ 10:13 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment