Monday, April 16, 2018

"living honestly with others" ~ 3/26/18


Monday, March 26, 2018 (7:05 a.m.)
Arriving Nawiliwili, Kauai, Hawaii
Holy God,

Thank You. Thank You that I am once again saying, “Thank You.” Thank You for truly softening my heart. Thank You for reminding me that I was not to sin “by letting anger gain control” over me (Ephesians 4:26).

The New Relationships; 4:25-5:2 Illustrated Bible Handbook, “Even anger is to be dealt with honestly, by going to a brother and working out the conflict before it leads to sin”. Prior to this Truth I read a section on the importance of “living honestly with others”. Yes please, Father. Continue Your work in teaching us to live honestly with one another.

That was indeed how hurt and angry, bitter and disappointed I was. I took a situation personally. I did not allow for another’s feelings. Only my own. Thank You Father.

Thank You even for the time You let me stew in my own juices. Weighing Truth against errant beliefs. Thank You Father. Yes. Thank You.

Thank You for Your Word. Thank You for Your way. Thank You for Your Truth. Thank You for Your life (John 14:6). Turning… mm, yes! Turning!

I turned to You yesterday. Many times. In the midst of angry thoughts and feelings I knew You would have me do different. “I am the one who corrects and disciplines everyone I love. Be diligent and turn from your indifference” (Revelation 3:19).

Continue Your good work in me I pray blessed God. I love You. I long to serve You well. Make it so I ask (Matthew 7:7). Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(287 words ~ 8:53 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment