Wednesday, April 11, 2018

imagine Your good and Your glory ~ 3/20/18


Tuesday, March 20, 2018 (7:36 a.m.)
Enroute to Hilo, Hawaii
Blessed, Holy God,

How I thank You. You provide us with surprises that we just don’t see coming. You bless us with outcomes we could never imagine.

Think about it… a long planned cruise. Grade school friends surprisingly brought together at the embarkation area of the port of departure. It all truly boggles my mind.

Father, I am asking You to use this current trip, much like I ask You to use every moment of every day, to Your good and to Your glory. Wow! What would that even look like? Your good. Your Glory. Hmm…

Your Word has much to say about both. Guide me in what You would have me learn and put into practice this day.

Open my heart, my soul, my mind and my strength (Mark 12:30) to Your leading. Guide me in implementing Paul’s Prayer for Spiritual Empowering (Ephesians 3:14-21). Oh how I love You Father. Need You. Want You. Choose You. Trust You.

“Now glory be to God! By His mighty power at work within us, He is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope [imagine; New International Version]” (Ephesians 3:20).

Dare to hope. Imagine. Yeah. Just imagine all Your good and all Your glory. It truly boggles my mind. Thank You Father. Use me this day. Exactly as You wish. I love You. Amen.
(248 words ~ 9:32 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment