Saturday, July 1, 2017

forever

Saturday, July 1, 2017 (6:41 a.m.)
Most Holy God,

Thank You. Thank You that You are God. Thank You that You are good.

Mm, yes! Good God. Good, good Father. Oh how we love You. We trust You. Depend on You. Lean into You. Why?

Because You're a Good, Good Father It's Who You are, it's Who You are...

Holy God, I come to You this morning with unknown to me health concerns of loved ones. Unknown to me. Unknown to others. NOT unknown to You!

Blessed, Holy God, You know that I like to wrap things up. Neat and tidy. Put a bow on them. Tie 'em all together and get on with happy. Sometimes we have to wait. Wonder. Wander. Wish. Hope. Pray. Trust.

Yes Father. Trust.

I don't know what is going on. And to be honest, I am aware that I don't have to know. I am charged with believing. Hoping. Trusting. And praying. Yes Father, I am praying Your blessings on our loved ones.

Reading Psalm 136:1 in the various translations of biblegateway.com I am instantly reminded of another song. “One Thing Remains”. Your love never fails, It never gives up It never runs out on me Because on and on, and on, and on it goes [forever].

The Message tells us, “Thank GOD! He deserves your thanks. His love never quits [endures forever]. Thank the God of all gods, His love never quits [… forever]. Thank the Lord of all lords. His love never quits.

These are the things I choose to remember every single time my mind wants to worry. You are good; and Your mercy and loving-kindness endure forever. Your faithful, steadfast, loyal love. Your grace. These are the things that last forever.

Father, we feel fear. We want to trust. We look to You. You're a Good, Good Father It's Who You are...

Yes. Good, Good Father, take our fears and turn them into prayers. Of faith, hope and love. The greatest of these being love (1 Corinthians 13:13). These three things that continue [endure; remain] forever (Expanded Bible).

We look to You Father. With faith, hope and love. We look to You. Asking Your blessings of protection and peace (Numbers 6:24-26).

We love You. We trust You. And we ask You (Matthew 7:7) Holy God. Yes Father. We seek Your healing comfort and care. Forever. Thank You. Amen.

(398 words ~ 8:19 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment