Wednesday, July 26, 2017

coming unto You

Saturday, July 15, 2017 (6:18 a.m.)
Blessed Holy God,

Thank You for the privilege of coming unto You. Mm, yes. Big smile!

Come let us worship and bow down Let us kneel before the Lord, our God, our Maker

You have called I have come to the House of the Holy One

I will enter His gates with thanksgiving in my heart; I will enter His courts with praise. I will say, “This is the day that the Lord has made!” I will rejoice for He has made me glad (Psalm 100:4).

Oh Blessed Holy God, how I thank You to be singing words of praise to You again. I confess, they haven’t been the go to music of my soul this past week. No. Ducks scurried and there was a surrey with fringe on the top.

Thank You that You know me so well. Thank You that You provide my every single need.

I long to live in and with You this day. By, through and for You. There was definitely a sense of that yesterday. And I’m asking for more of the same. Trusting. Depending. Hoping all in You. Let my roots grow down deep in You like a tree planted along a riverbank (Jeremiah 17:6). Not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves stay green, and they go right on producing delicious fruit (v. 8).

Mm, yes Father. How I long for You to produce Your delicious fruit in me!

I love You. Guide and protect me this day that I would indeed serve You well. “Come, Lord Jesus!” (Revelation 22:20b). Let THIS be the cry of this day. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(6:51 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment