Wednesday, July 26, 2017

bless this mess

Monday, July 24, 2017 (7:06 a.m.)
Blessed, Holy God,

I keep seeing messes.

Let me start again… 

Thank You Holy God. All around me I see messes. Many of them of my own making. Your Word calls us to “Give thanks in all things” (1 Thessalonians 5:18). More often than not, I forget that.

So here I am, quite unsure of what to do next with all the mess with which I am surrounded. Except to say to You most Holy God and Father, “Please bless this mess.”

Use it all to Your good and to Your glory. You alone are holy (revelation 15:4). Worthy (Psalm 145:3).

Mm, yes. Father, thank You!

I start thanking and snippets of songs (Revelation Song) begin singing. I turn to Your Word and one promise leads to another.

Blessed God, I believe You to be good. True. Honest. Perfect. Faithful. Eternal. The mess will pass Lord. You will remain.

A song often sung by me just got a new verse. Aways before it has been, In my life [heart, praise] Lord Be glorified, be glorified… Now and for as long is necessary let my worship of You ring out as I wholeheartedly sing to You most holy God, In this mess Lord Be glorified… today

Yes most Holy God, thank You for this mess. I bring it all to You that ultimately You would even be glorified through this. Continue Your fine, good work in each of us I pray. We love You. We thank You. And earnestly we pray, “God, bless this mess.” Thank You. We love You. Amen.

(271 words ~ 8:05 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment