Thursday, July 27, 2017

everything I need

Thursday, July 27, 2017 (6:16 a.m.)
Most Dear and Holy God,

Thank You Father.

Contemplating Psalm 23 this morning I am reminded of Your perfect care for each of us. Thank You Father. Thank You.

How easy it is for us to look at circumstances that surround our every day lives and become discouraged. Oh, but when we turn to Your Word; trusting, believing, hoping, expecting we find so very much on which to cling.

Mm, hope. So many different ways to say, “I lack nothing” (Psalm 23:1b). Thank You Father.

Most often quoted as “I shall not want”, this morning I look at the other rewordings of this important Truth.

“I have everything I need” (The Living Bible). Why? “Because the Lord is my Shepherd.”

Simple. True. Perfect.

Holy God, I ask You this morning to guide me in the way You would have me go. Shepherd me as only You know is best. I need You. I want You. I love You. I thank You.

Yes Father, I thank You for being everything I need. Use me well I pray. Thank You. Amen.
(187 words ~ 6:52 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment