Wednesday, July 12, 2017

notes

Wednesday, July 12, 2017 (6:48 a.m.)
Blessed, Holy God,

Good morning. There's a tune in my head that I would love...

And You did it God! I didn't think I'd find it. Hadn't remembered singing it at church last Saturday. And here it is. Thank You Father.

Yes. Blessed, Holy God, this morning I am thanking You for notes. Notes from church services. Music notes. Grace notes. Love notes. Notes that remind us again and again that You love us so incredibly much.

Holy God, thank You for Your Word. Thank You for the notes we find in Your Word from others. Thank You for calling us to You. Thank You for providing for our every need.

♫Only You deserve The praises of the earth Words are not enough To sing of all You're worth Thank You Holy God For Your healing blood Thank You for Your grace and Your mighty love

And now the notes You pieced together for me, leading to the words You have called I have come To the house of the Holy One You are God I will run into You Mm, yes Father! You have called I have come To the house of the Holy One You are God I will run into You

Blessed, Holy God, there is such a note of sadness coursing through me. Tears keep coming. Falling. Coming again.

I read Your Word. Romans. Nehemiah. My hopes rise. Head nods. Smiles start. And then something of our present times reminds me of the heartbreaks of this world.

Jesus, through it all I come back to Your words to “all people everywhere” (THE BOTTOM LINE John The Life Recovery Bible). And again, smiles. Long, deep breath. Peace.

I have told you all this [what was to come] so that you will have peace of heart and mind. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows; but cheer up, for I have overcome the world” (John 16:33 The Living Bible).

Mm, yes. Thank You Jesus!

As my heart, soul, mind and strength dart off in all the directions they are prone to do, I ask You (Matthew 7:7) to guide my focus back to loving, seeking, hoping and trusting YOU! All other notes aside, keep my attention solely on You.

I love You. I thank You. Amen.
(389 words ~ 8:47 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment