Monday, July 10, 2017

to be overcome by Your presence, Lord

Monday, July 10, 2017 (6:47 a.m.)
Holy, Blessed God,
(7:06 a.m.)

A very detailed bilingual dream has my attention. I would much rather my focus be on You.

Thank You Father. Even as I was unable to gather my thoughts into thanks and praise I sought Your Word.

Translating “Ven. Con nosotros” into “Come. With us” I didn't find a section of Scripture I believed You leading me to.

Looking through “Life Recovery TOPICAL INDEX” I stopped at COMPLACENCY (see Procrastination)”. Seeing “PROCRASTINATION (see also Rationalization)” I once again look to You; asking, seeking, knocking (Matthew 7:7).

Guide me where You want me in Your Word this morning.

Yesterday I started singing Holy Spirit You are welcome here, Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere I stopped when I couldn't remember Your GLORY God is what our hearts long for

And now I know the prayer of my heart this morning lies in the next line To be overcome by Your presence, Lord Oh yes, blessed Father! I long to be overcome by Your presence.

I confess. I have been complacent. Critical. Fussy. Cranky. Hot. Irritated. Irritating. Change my heart Blessed God. Adjust my attitude, I pray. Truly, I long to be overcome by Your presence, Lord!

I have not been rejoicing in You always. Nor have I given thanks in all things. Circumstances not to my liking have yielded curses not blessings. Forgive me I pray.

I ask You to make me honest. Open. Willing. I have been hedging again. Fearful. Not wanting to get my hopes up.

Thank You that You are truly omnipresent. Everywhere. Boundless.

Thank You that Moses urged Your people to “search again for the LORD your God. And if you search for Him with all your heart and soul, you will find Him” (Deuteronomy 4:29).

Yes Father. Let us be overcome by Your presence, Lord. This I humbly pray in Your Son's most holy name. I love You. I thank You. I want You. Amen.

(328 words ~ 8:27 am.)

No comments:

Post a Comment