Wednesday, July 26, 2017

"The New Relationship"

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 (6:20 a.m.)
Mm, Most Holy God,

Thank You! Thank You for the privilege of coming before You. What an honor.

Mm, yes. Thank You Father! Searching the word privilege I get to read of The New Relationship (Galatians 3:26-4:7 Illustrated Bible Handbook) we have because we are God's Children through Faith (The Life Recovery Bible).

“In Christ we have received ‘the full rights of sons’ (4:1-5). With full rights we have received the Spirit as a direct link to God, so we can speak with Him and hear His voice directly rather than through the law (4:6). As an heir, we also have the full resources of God Himself, available to enable us to live the new life to which we have been called in Christ (4:7)” (Sonship Illustrated Bible Handbook).

Yep! We are indeed privileged. Thank You Father.

The Message announces, “when the time arrived that was set by God the Father, God sent His Son". That part right there allows me to once again remember that You are indeed in charge.

Jesus was “born among us of a woman, born under the conditions of the law that He might redeem those of us who had been kidnapped by the law.” What Truth in poetry!

“Thus we have been set free to experience our rightful heritage.” See what I mean about privilege?

“You can tell for sure that you are now fully adopted as His own children because God sent the Spirit of His Son into our lives crying out, ‘Papa! Father!’ Doesn’t that privilege of intimate conversation with God make it plain that you are not a slave, but a child? And if you are a child, you’re also an heir, with complete access to the inheritance.”

“Privilege of intimate conversation with God”. Mm, yes. Privilege.

Father, thank You for such privilege. Thank You that I get to sing to You in the middle of the night. Thank You that I get to come to You as Your child. How I ask You to guide and direct me this day.

Be in, with, by, through and for me Blessed Father. I love You. I long to serve You. And I ask You to hold me close that I would become all that You would have me be.

Thank You for the privilege of knowing and loving You. Use me as You wish. Thank You. Amen.
(407 words ~ 7:40 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment