Wednesday, May 3, 2017

"only love" ~ 4/27/17

Thursday, April 27, 2017 (2:21 p.m. MDT)
Cabo San Lucas, MX
Ruby Princess
Holy God,

Thank You! Thank You for the work You are doing in me. Thank You for the changes You are making in my attitude and my heart.

Reading books about learning to let go, of material objects and fear itself, are teaching much about myself. And about You.

Yesterday [as well as every single moment of every single day] I had the choice of thinking ill of someone I found myself immediately judging for one reason or another. Thank You for disrupting my internal tirade and reminding me that my only job here is love.

Pure and simple. You command us to love You with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength, and our neighbor as ourself (Mark 12:30-31). Thinking ill of a complete stranger does not accomplish love.

“Never seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD” (Leviticus19:18). Thank You Father that all the teachings that You would have us know are encapsulated in these pages.

Thank You that You know Your best for each of us and it is simply love. We don't have to fret or fear. Only love. Yes. Love. Only love.

Thank You Father. Work in me this day to that end. I love You. I thank You. Amen.
(224 words ~ 3:18 p.m. MDT)

No comments:

Post a Comment