Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Blessed ~ 4/28/17

Friday, April 28, 2017 (7:48 a.m. MDT)
Heading north to San Pedro, CA
Ruby Princess
Holy God,

Thank You so much. You bless us constantly. Richly. Yes. Guide me in Your Word this morning that I would learn more of Your blessings.

From the beginning (Genesis) to the end (Revelation) Your Word tells of the blessing upon blessing You have heaped on Your people. This morning I truly don't know where to turn in these chapters and verses to find what You have for me to know.

The peace I experience in reading Your Truth while listening to the sea just outside our door is all encompassing. I consider You and all I understand You to be and again realize just how truly blessed we are to be loved by You.

Psalm 31:19, “Your goodness is so great! You have stored up great blessings for those who honor You. You have done so much for those who come to You for protection, blessing them before the watching world.”

I don't pretend to fully comprehend the depth of this verse. I do however know that Your goodness IS great and Your blessings never ending.

Psalm 29:11, “The LORD gives His people strength. The LORD blesses them with peace.” You do. You absolutely do!

This particular cruise You have blessed us with easy conversations. Friendly, outgoing people. Your incredible love.

Thank You Father. Bless You. Praise You. Use us this day. To Your good and to Your glory. Make us conduits of Your love. Free flowing channels of Your blessings.

We love You. We long to serve You as You would have us serve. Guide, direct, empower and enable us to Your end. Thank You. We love You. Amen.
(290 words ~ 9:10 a.m. MDT)

No comments:

Post a Comment