Tuesday, May 9, 2017

knowledge of God

Tuesday, May 9, 2017 (6:59 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Thank You. I got to learn new things yesterday.
(7:33 a.m.)

(7:58 a.m.)

I look to You Father. When it comes to learning new things, You are Who I want to know! Proverbs 2.
(8:32 a.m.)

As much as I just want to cuddle up with You in Your Word, I keep wandering away. Outside. Down the hall. Over to another webpage. Blessed God, keep me close to You I pray.

The Message and Illustrated Bible Handbook are where I continue to return. “Good friend, take to heart what I'm telling you; collect my counsels and guard them with your life. Tune your ears to the world of Wisdom; set your heart on a life of Understanding. That's right – if you make Insight your priority, and won't take no for an answer, Searching for it like a prospector panning for gold, like an adventurer on a treasure hunt, Believe me, before you know it Fear-of-GOD will be yours; you'll have come upon the Knowledge of God” (Proverbs 2:1-5)

Oh, yes, please Sir! It is Your knowledge I seek!

Illustrated Bible Handbook Theology in Brief – Wisdom, OT “... for true wisdom can only be discerned in the choices a person actually makes in daily life.”

Enable me in choosing wisely this day. I love You. I long to serve You. I want to make the decisions that validate Your working in my life.

I love You Father. Bless me with the discernment I need to be a blessing to others. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(265 words ~ 8:53 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment