Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Majestic and glorious

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 (6:46 a.m.)
Blessed Father,

Wow! Beautiful. Gorgeous. So pretty. Bright. Clear. Vivid. Majestic. Glorious. I'm describing the sky right outside our windows. I could just as easily be describing You.

Mm. Majestic and glorious. Yes. You!

With every glance outside I am filled with awe. Most thoughts are overridden by wonderment. I am amazed. Dumbfounded. And grateful. SO incredibly grateful!

Father, thank You. I have this opportunity to sit in genuine admiration of Your handiwork while reading David's Prayer of Praise (1 Chronicles 29:10-20). I came here because of the worship song Majesty Thank You that I truly get to worship Your majesty!

David prayed to You “in the presence of the whole assembly: 'O LORD, the God of our ancestor Israel, may You be praised forever and ever! Yours, O LORD, is the greatness, the power, the glory, the victory, and the majesty. Everything in the heavens and on earth is yours, O LORD, and this is Your kingdom. We adore You as the One who is over all things.'”

That is exactly what this morning's sky is saying to me. You are majestic and glorious and I long to worship You as You so rightfully deserve. Do all that You must in my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30) that I will truly come to love You as You command. I love You, Dad. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(236 words ~ 8:39 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment