Friday, November 21, 2014

God cares

Friday, November 21, 2014 (7:38 a.m.)
Most Holy God,

Thank You. Thank You for loving us. Thank You for caring for us. Thank You for Your Word that teaches us. Thank You that I get to turn to 1Peter 5:7 and be reminded that You care about our troubles.

The Life Recovery Bible comment helps us remember that You watch over us and are “continually concerned about our welfare!” It goes on encouraging us to trust You completely.

I confess Blessed Father, I can still be slow in calling on Your Truth and sharing Your promises. Thank You that You are faithful and forgiving. Thank You that You are ever-ready to hear us and to help.

Here I ask You to be glorified in my heart, soul, mind and strength. Continue Your perfect work in teaching me to love You as I ought (Mark 12:30).

As You work Your will in my life this day let me truly practice Peter's words of “show(ing) us how to live well in a shattered and hopeless world.”

He encouraged believers to “cast, throw, turn, give, leave all [our] busyness, troubles, worries, burdens, anxieties, cares, concerns” on You. Why?

“...for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully.”

Mm, thank You Father. Who cares? You do! Thank You. Do all You must with us today. We long to bring You glory. Thank You. We love You. Amen.

(234 words ~ 8:51 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment