Wednesday, November 19, 2014

here

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 (8:27 a.m.)
Good Morning,

My heart's not here yet. Physically I'm here, only because I think I should be. Let's see what Your Word has to say this morning. Do all You must to change another should to an absolute WANT!

Yes Father. The more I read of Your promises and history, the more I want. In Psalm 40 David told of Your faithfulness to help him. The Life Recovery Bible comment reminds us that “God's timing is always worth waiting for.” When “we look to Him for help, He will rescue us from destruction and despair and from the things that hold us down.”

Mm, yes Father. I read. I breathe deeply. I take You in. I smile. Relax. Rejoice. Remember. These are verses I've read before. They don't change with the wind, nor the tide, the times, nor our circumstances. Your Word is Truth. We get to believe, have faith, trust. Thank You!

The recovery comment continues telling of the stability You will also bring “to our life so we can move forward again with confidence and joy.” Thank You, Father. I need reminders. Of Your goodness. Your grace. Your presence. Your willingness to meet with us. Every single time we are willing to come here to meet You at the foot of Your Throne.

Thank You for Your patience. Your love. Your majesty. Do all You must in and with, by, through and for me this day. I WANT to serve You. Well. Thank You Father. I love You. Amen.
(258 words ~ 9:26 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment