Wednesday, November 5, 2014

detailed

Wednesday, November 5, 2014 (6:18 a.m.)
Mmm. Most Blessed, Holy God,

Thank You! Sleep came easily and dreams were vivid. Detailed.

Mm. Blessed God, talk to me this morning through the Scriptures You have for me.

I confess, when I first awoke my thoughts were focused on the shock, outrage and disappointment I experienced while sleeping. Turning to You and Your Word all that is settled. Laid aside.

Thank You Father. Thank You. Acts 15:12; 21:16-25; and Hebrews 9:1-5 (J.B. Phillips New Testament) each remind me of the effects detailed accounts and explanations have on us. Either positively or negatively. It all depends on where we put our focus.

I have the choice of reliving and retelling that particular dream ad infinitum. OR I can choose to consider Your signs and wonders. All You have done for us. Like sending Jesus as our atonement for sin.

How I ask You to keep my focus there. On the positive. On Your sacrifice. That I truly may live freely. Joyfully. Productively. In and through You. Let that be my detailed prayed to You most Blessed Father.

Make me honest, open and willing to following You this day. I love You. I need You. I depend on You. And I thank You. Amen.
(209 words ~ 7:58 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment