Friday, November 7, 2014

foxhole prayer


(Wednesday, November 5, 2014 (10:01 a.m.)
Awesome, Incredible God,

We have an unexpected opportunity here. Four full hours of which to take advantage. Our original plans fell through. Father, use us to use them well. Wisely and well. Do in and through, with and for me all that I am unable to do on my own.

The smile on my face reflects my being at this very moment. While just beginning this prayer the words Take it to the Lord in prayer started singing in my mind. I didn't immediately know the title. A short search immediately reminded me What a Friend We Have in Jesus

The accompanying Bible verse in The Celebration Hymnal is what I'm doing right now. “In everything present your requests to God” (Philippians 4:6).

Please Father, do all You must. Thank You. Amen.
(138 words ~ 10:25 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment