Friday, December 15, 2023

TRUST!

 Friday, December 15, 2023 (7:00 a.m.)

Blessed God,


I’m confessing fear Lord. Uncertainty. Doubt. Our status quo has been bumped. And I’m not handling it well.


Forgive me Father. I want to trust You. In ALL things!


Thank You for reminding me that ♪There’s nothing worth more That could ever come close No thing can compare You’re our living hope Your presence, Lord… Holy Spirit, You are welcome here Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere Your glory, God, is what our hearts long for To be overcome by Your presence, Lord Your presence, Lord♪

(7:53 a.m.)


Lord, I want to “be strong and courageous!” (Joshua 1:9a) To “not be afraid or discouraged” (9b). To fully trust and believe that You “the LORD my God is with me wherever I go” (9c).


You do know the plans You have for us. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give us a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11).


I am choosing at this very moment to pray Your words to Jeremiah for the people of Judah right back to You. I want and need to trust You as the ♪Good Good Father♪ I sing of You as being.


Yes! Empower and enable me in trusting You Dearest God.


“In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me” (Jeremiah 29:12-13).


I bring You my fear Dearest God. It’s what I have to offer. I’m asking (Matthew 7:7) YOU to use it to Your good and for Your glory. It’s doing me no good whatsoever.


♪Letting go of every single dream

I lay each one down at Your feet

Every moment of my wandering

Never changes what You see


I’ve tried to win this war I confess

My hands are weary I need Your rest

Mighty Warrior, King of the fight

No matter what I face, You’re by my side


When You don’t move the mountains I’m needing You to move

When You don’t part the waters I wish I could walk through

When You don’t give the answers as I cry out to You

I will trust, I will trust, I will Trust In You


Truth is, You know what tomorrow brings

There’s not a day ahead You have not seen

So, in all things be my life and breath

I want what You want Lord and nothing less


I will trust in You!

You are my strength and comfort

You are my steady hand

You are my firm foundation; the Rock on which I stand


Your ways are always higher

Your plans are always good

There’s not a place where I’ll go

You’ve not already stood♪


Do all You must Blessed God in teaching me to TRUST as You would have me trust. I love, need and want You, Lord. Continue building my TRUST! Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(491 words ~ 8:45 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment