Tuesday, December 19, 2023

greater than my unbelief

 Monday, December 18, 2023 (5:29 a.m.)

Blessed God,


There’s a LOT of coughing and unpredictability around here these days. ♪Yet Will I Praise You♪

(5:51 a.m.)

I’m confessing doubt. Fear. Reluctance. Unbelief.


Thank You Lord that You are SO much greater than my unbelief! Guide and direct my seeking and my finding this morning. The kingdom of God. Righteousness (Matthew 6:33).


I did NOT see this coming! Thank You, Father. Thank You Lord.


There are SO many snippets of songs trying to sing themselves out right now. I’d rather nestle at the foot of Your throne instead.

(6:24 a.m.)


Thank You God. I put the focus back on You and two of the titles become known. ♪Unto Us♪ and ♪Raise A Hallelujah♪ Both in short order. Thank You.


Sing with me of Your mercy and grace as I go outside for a bit.

(6:54 a.m.)


Thank You Father. No songs. But thoughts of hope. And peace. And joy. Yes. Thank You Father.


Speak with me here about Your light.

(7:28 a.m.)

Yes. Your light. Mentioned in yesterday’s sermon.


Calling us to see things with hope. Reminding us that You have given us new identities. With new perspectives.


Following my notes, I am smiling. ♪You are for me Not against me I am Who You Say I Am♪ Father, thank You!


Light of the World You stepped down into darkness Opened my eyes, let me see Beauty that made this heart adore You Hope of a life spent with You♪ Thank You that You are the Light of the world.


Asking (Matthew 7:7) that I will continue seeking Your kingdom (6:33) I move my reading up to verse 22. “Your eye is a lamp that provides light for your body. When your eye is good, your whole body is filled with light.”


Yes please. You stepped down into darkness. Opened my eyes to let me see. Father, I want to see all it is You would have me see today. Your goodness. Your grace. Your glory and Your greatness (Psalm 145:5-8).


Yes! You are so much greater than any unbelief I may harbor. Do all You must in ridding me of all that is not pleasing to Your eye.


I love, need, trust and want You. Use me exactly as You know is best. Shining Your light. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(404 words ~ 8:19 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment