Saturday, December 30, 2023

plainly seen

 Saturday, December 30, 2023 (7:00 a.m.)

Blessed, Awesome Holy God,


Thank You. Praise You. Forgive me please.


You know my heart. And soul. My mind. And strength. I want to love You, others and myself with all of each (Mark 12:30-31).


That has not been plainly seen these past several weeks. Culminating yesterday with such a genuine need of a major attitude adjustment. Thank You Father.


Yes. Finally! Thank You Father!


We haven’t felt well. Plans were drastically altered.

(7:42 a.m.)

And off I went. Reading about feeling puny. And punk.


Again, I’m thanking You Lord. Asking (Matthew 7:7) You to “Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting” (Psalm 139:23-24).


(8:24 a.m.)


How grateful I am to You Dearest God. I have been behaving so insolently. Whining about not feeling well. Disappointed at having the bulk of our plans changed. Thank You again for knowing me. Inside and out.


♪Search My Heart O God Make it ever true♪ Oh look! It’s actually ♪CHANGE my heart O God♪ Mm. Yes! Psalm 51:10. Your Truth at its best!


“Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right Spirit within me.” Yes. Yes. Yes!


My spirit had become dashed. Horribly mistakenly thinking it was somehow Your fault, I withdrew. Further and further. No longer wanting to risk disappointment of any kind. All the while blaming You for our circumstances. Forgive me Father.


Yes Lord. “Create a clean heart for me, God; put a new, faithful spirit deep inside me!” (Common English Bible).


After all these days of me replaying one giant mistake after another, how grateful I am to You for Your grace. Your mercy.


Father, while I have wasted a lot of time and energy bemoaning my lacking, even this I bring to You. I can’t change myself. Or my attitude. You can! I am letting You!


Thank You. Praise You. Continue Your work in me I pray. “A broken spirit is my sacrifice, God. You won’t despise a heart, God, that is broken and crushed” (Psalm 51:17).


Thank You that I am plainly seen by You. Warts, disappointments and all. I love, need, trust and want You. Use me as only YOU know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(415 words ~ 10:03 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment