Wednesday, December 6, 2023

more dreams

 Wednesday, December 6, 2023 (5:13 a.m.)

Blessed God,


There were more dreams, Lord. Sweet dreams. Thank You.

(6:38 a.m.)


Sitting. Reading. Searching. Finding. Considering. Trusting. Thanking. Smiling. Feeling. Tearing up. All because of wanting to know You more.


Father, how I thank You for the ways You teach us to capture our thoughts (2 Corinthians 10:5) and turn them back toward You. Trusting You. Believing Your Word.


Holy God, I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to work in, with, by, through and for me this day [which You have made (Psalm 118:24a)]. I truly want to “rejoice and be glad in it” (24b). 


Continue teaching me Father. Using me as You know is best. Thanking You. Praising You. I love, need, trust and want You. Amen.

(132 words ~ 7:24 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment