Saturday, December 2, 2023

O'Lord

 Saturday, December 2, 2023 (5:52 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy, Father God,


It’s been so long since I’ve woken with a song. And a smile. Thank You God.


♪I will stand my ground where hope can be found♪ How fun that I didn’t even know the song’s title [O’Lord]. Nor the artist [Lauren Daigle].


O’Lord, You bless us in so many ways. Right now with that sense of peace that only comes from knowing and loving and trusting You (Philippians 4:7).


How I thank You Lord, for the ways You get our attention. Calling us to You. And to Your Word.


Romans 1:20. “For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and the sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see His invisible qualities - His eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.”


You continue to amaze me Lord. Mm, yes!


“The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display His craftsmanship. Day after day they continue to speak; night after night they make Him known” (Psalm 19:1-2).


I want to live Your Word Dear Lord. “Be[ing] on guard. Stand[ing] firm in the faith. Be[ing] courageous. Be[ing] strong. And do[ing] everything with love” (1 Corinthians 16:13-14).


♪Yes, Lord, yes, to Your will and to Your way Yes, Lord, yes, I will trust You and obey When Your Spirit speaks to me, with my whole heart I’ll agree And my answer will be yes, Lord, yes!♪


This is the chorus I am so used to singing. Never really knowing there are such appropriate accompanying verses. ♪Lord I give You all the glory for all You’ve given me You have filled my life until it overflows All I have is Yours to use, just anyway You choose You are Lord of all, so how can I say no. So I say Yes, Lord, yes…♪


Mm. Yes, Lord! Use me today. Exactly as You know is best. Working in, with, by, through and for me as only You are able.


Thank You for righting my heart. Soul. Mind. And strength. Make it so I come to love You, others and myself as You would have me. Completely (Mark 12:30-31).


I love, need, trust and want You. ♪O’Lord, O’Lord I know You hear my cry Your love is lifting me above all the lies No matter what I face this I know in time You’ll take all that is wrong and make it right… Your strength is found at the end of my rope Your grace it reaches to the hurting Still through the tears and the questioning why I will stand my ground where hope can be found I will stand my ground where hope can be found♪


In You. With You. By You. Through You. And for You. That is exactly where my hope is found. Thank You Father. Praise You Lord. Use me. As YOU choose. Amen.

(501 words ~ 6:53 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment