Tuesday, December 5, 2023

And again.

 Tuesday, December 5, 2023 (4:56 a.m.)

Blessed Holy God,


Thank You. Again. And again. And again.


You have given us so much. Oftentimes we are more aware of this than at others. Thank You for the many ways You remind us of Your presence. Through songs. Smiles.


(6:43 a.m.)

(6:56 a.m.)

And here it is. Another smile. Father, thank You.


Yes. Thank You. My thoughts led to searches about heart tugs. Searching took me from one site to another. None of which were praise worthy.


Thank You for time to sit. Wait. And search again. This time relating to Your presence. Mm. Yes. Your presence. Thank You Father.


You have changed me Lord. Wildly. Wonderfully. And I am so incredibly grateful. Thank You.


We get to know You as “the strength of our hearts… forever” (Psalm 73:26). Trusting that “You will show [us] the way of life, granting [us] the joy of Your presence and the pleasures of living with You forever” (Psalm 16:11).


Father God, thank You that we are called to turn to You. In every circumstance. It’s our relationship with You that allows us to love as You would have us love (Mark 12:30-31). Unselfishly.


Thank You Lord. You teach me to want to live Your Word. As laid out here in Psalm 16. Verses 7-9. “I will bless the LORD who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me. I know the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me. No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice [and my tongue shouts His praises]. My body rests in safety.”


Thank You Father. Again. And again. And again!


You provide our every single need. And we are grateful.


Continue teaching us to use Your blessings for Your good and to Your glory. We love, need, trust and want You Dearest God and Father. Do all You must as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(338 words ~ 7:38 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment